Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy 3 yrs to my baby, Gemma!!

Hello Loves,

Today marks 3 years ago I bought my baby, Gemma. I was lonely and had just gone through a horrible divorce when I knew I wanted something to take care of and to love, who loved me back.

I was looking at Craigslist and saw an ad posted for a pure breed Shih-Tzu which was only $100. I called and picked her up within 30 minutes at a shoddy Mcdonald's parking lot.

I was watching Sons of Anarchy at the time. For those of you who watched the show there is a character who is the mom of the biker gang. She is one bad lady, and strong, and doesn't give a crap, and loves her family. Her name was Gemma.

Therefore, I thought I am going to name this little peanut, Gemma. Here are a couple pictures I have taken over the last 3 years.

She is my everything. I worry about her like I worry about myself. Call me obsessed, call me strange, or stupid. Truth is I wouldn't trade her for a million dollars. #truth







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover