Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Best Darn Cup! Not a YETI!

For any of you living in the South, y'all are with me when I say Summers here can be brutal. 95+ temps. 100% humidity. And where I live there are barely any lakes.

If you are in the heat for any period of time, I promise the ice in your drink will disappear. 

Everyone I knew for the past year raved about the Yeti coolers, and tumblers. How the cups would keep ice all day long, or if you want a hot drink in the Winter it would keep all day, but there is no way in hell I was going to pay $39.99 for a cup. 

Well, a little miracle happened when I was introduced to a "Yeti" type cup for only a 1/3 of the price. 

Meet the Ozark Trail 30oz tumblers! Look at this fancy cup! You can get this cup at Walmart, and Neighborhood markets. 

If you want one, get one fast! They seem to be flying off the shelf! 


30oz tumbler $9.74 compared to the $39.99 Yeti. 




20oz tumbler $7.74 compared to the $29.99 Yeti. 



If you get one, let me know how it works for you. Mine is awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover