Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Birthday Weekend!

Hello, Loves!

This past weekend we celebrated my birthday. Birthday's are always a bit difficult for me. For as long as I remember my birthday always brings me anxiety, depression, and I kid you not- I always seem to get sick. 

I started September with anxiety and depression. I think about all the things that I didn't end up getting done in the last year. I just didn't feel very happy about my birthday. But I swear these kids just make me feel so loved. I couldn't help but have a wonderful birthday. So, instead of having the kids spend the night at their Mimi's for a romantic weekend getaway, we decided to bring them along and have a fun family birthday!

We got away for a 24hr mini-vaca! The kids were so excited to celebrate my birthday by being included in a little fun. We checked them out from school an hour early, stayed at a really nice hotel, rode a ferris wheel, got ice cream, and played uno all night. 

This might be one of my best birthday to date!



Do you have any family birthday traditions? What are they? 

XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover