Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tipsy on the Ipsy-October Glam Bag

Hey beauties- After months of seeing all the hype about IPSY monthly glam bags I decided to go ahead and subscribe. Well, this was an adventure within itself. First you sign up and subscribe for $10 a month, only to find out you are put on a "waiting list" unless you ask friends, post on Facebook, jump 5 times, and give blood. So... I was put on the "waiting list, because I refuse to be pressured into promoting a company I know nothing about. After about two weeks, Ipsy informed me I was off the "waiting list" and my bag would be shipping to me.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I thought being my first glam bag it would have had some awesome products to keep me coming back for more. 

After getting the bag I was disappointed and frustrated... 

Everything ended up being no-name brands, and just mediocore....

Not sure what I was expecting, I understand being only $10 I wasn't going to be getting much, but I guess I wanted something amazing given the company acts as if the products/bags are so exclusive. 

Anyone else subscribed to this monthly glam bag? If so, what are your thoughts? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover