Sunday, May 3, 2015

Review: E.L.F Cosmetics

Hello, beauties!
I have been looking at ways to control my budget when it comes to buying make-up. I decided to go out and find some great quality but most importantly, budget friendly products.  I was at the store the other day and ran across some e.l.f cosmetics.

My initial reaction was the packaging looked cute but, eye shadow and lipstick for $3? Let's get real. How good could the products possibly be...

To my surprise the products I purchased were good with pigments, feel, and long lasting. I would try some of their other products again.

Have you tried any? If so, did you feel it was worth it?


The Matte Lip Color is amazing. I love the true to color and rich pigments. The color stays on just as long as any of the mid-class lipsticks I have purchased and the glide is creamy. I would buy these again.

 The colors above top to bottom are: Nearly Nude, Tea Rose, Praline




Above you can see me wearing a combination of Praline & Nearly Nude.

If you are looking for a cheaper, but still has a great quality Matte lipstick please try this brand. I will have a review on two eye shadows I purchased along with a couple different eye looks coming soon.

Stay sweet my friends,
Autumn xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover