Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Dare to Dream Pallet- Disney Princess- Ariel

Hello Beauties!

I was at Walgreens when I noticed some really neat pallets based on Disney Princess's. I could possibly be late to the game, but these are adorable! The ones at the local store only had Ariel in stock, so I went ahead and grabbed them.


The Ariel Lipgloss set was only $5 and the face set was only $10. Below are pictures and how I used the makeup.

Let me know if ya'll want to see a tutorial!!! I would love to do one for you.


Have you tried the make-up sets? Thoughts?



Dare to Dream Make-up set only $10 available at Walgreens




I used the lip set in the hot pink gloss and lipstick, and used most of the eyeshadows to create this look.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover