Wednesday, July 29, 2015

In Honor of Leslie Sisti

Ever have those moments where your heart drops and you know this is a game changing moment? I was at work this afternoon when I get a few minutes to cruise my favorite blogs to see if anything new has been posted.

This afternoon I discovered someone who I looked up to and aspired to be from afar has gone to heaven....

When I first considered starting a blog, Mrs. Leslie was one of the bloggers I loved to read and loved the way she made you feel like her best friend, even if she didn't know you personally...

I remember every Friday for years waking up and finding a reason to see if she posted Confessional Friday because I just loved her jokes, witty humor, and sweet southern charm.

I remember when Leslie had baby Caroline, and then sweet Ainsley a little more then 6 months ago. From her posts you could just tell motherhood, and being the best wife to her love Stephen was her #1 priority. Through her writing, you could tell how loved every member of her family was by her.

Leslie, you will be greatly missed and the world got little dark now that you are in heaven. You were one of those bright souls that made everything you touched shine, and made everyones day brighter by just being you.

May you rest in the hands of God and know your daughters and Stephen will never forget you. We (the blogger community, friends) will never forget you.

If you would like to make a donation to help support her daughters and Stephen, please find the link here... http://www.gofundme.com/d53bgd5p8s


You were taken much to soon.... We love you, Leslie!



 #beblessedlovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover