Saturday, September 12, 2015

Flower Crown and Lipstick

Hello, Loves!
Summer is leaving us fast, and although I am so excited for Fall, I am trying to squeeze in all I can of Summer before it's too late. A few of my favorite things as of lately, are the flower crown, crazy sunglasses, & Maybelline Colorblur in the shade #05 Pink Insanity (Wal-Mart Retail $7.73).



What first got my attention was the color. It's a hot pink shade - pretty hard to miss. I liked that it had a matte finish and was curious about the weird looking rubber thing on the other end. Don't be thinking dirty, ladies. Ha! The instructions say you are suppose to place the lipstick in the center of your lips and blur out using the rubber tool. Truthfully, I did not see any sort of "blur", or difference from putting it on your lips the same old way us ladies have been putting it on.


Nevertheless, the color and matte finish is gorgeous and I am in love when doing a simple eye and with bold lips.



And well, the flower crown is just a bit of fun.

What are your summer staples you are holding on to until Fall officially arrives? I would love to hear them. I cannot be the only one, right?

Until next time, beautiful souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover